If you weren’t able to tune into my radio interview with Ann Fisher yesterday, the audio can be found in MP3 Format HERE. We discussed a variety of topics including the history of Columbus Underground, and where the future of the company is headed, as well as ongoing local issues that CU covers such as the Columbus Casino, the recent Parking Meter ordeal, Downtown development, and the future of the Short North.
All Sides With Ann Fisher – Audio Download
- Why I’m Voting NO on Casinos Today – Issue 3
- Car Driving/Parking Adventures
- I’ve got the Downtown Weekend Parking Meter Blues
- Is the Edwards Development on Gay St. too Short?
- More Bad News About the Columbus Casino